The Auto Club Group is seeking Licensed P&C Insurance Customer Service Representatives who can provide a high level of customer-focused service for our insurance and membership customers. This is an exciting role in which you will to rise to the challenge of servicing and retaining existing customers while cross-selling our competitive products.
How you will benefit:
- Our Auto Club Group Insurance Customer Service Representatives earn a competitive salary of $36,400 annually with a potential of earning uncapped bonuses and sales incentives.
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
What you will do: (Primary Duties & Responsibilities)
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide price quotes on insurance products and discounts in an effort to complete the sale
- Rewrite and reinstate insurance policies
- Complete membership and/or insurance applications, endorsements and change forms
- Provide advanced technical and product information in response to customer questions and/or problems
- Identify and promote cross-sell opportunities for existing customer policies
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as an Insurance Customer Service Representative can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
We’re looking for candidates who: (Preferred/Required Qualifications)
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid driver’s license
- Hold an active Property and Casualty General Lines or Personal Lines Insurance License
- Willingness and ability to work extended/irregular hours to include weekends and holidays
- Ability and flexibility to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts as needed by the business line
- Prior rate quote and preparation experience, investigation and resolution of sales-related problems, preferred
Successful customer service representatives will possess effective communication skills, strong phone sales, prospecting skills, ambition, motivation and drive!
What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA Members enjoy life’s journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 14 states in the upper Midwest and the Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
- Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
- AAA Membership growth and renewal
- Operational excellence
- Become the “flagship club” of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principle and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfil these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.